Fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs grown on a rooftop garden
As urban density increases, so does the need to grow food locally. The Urban Farming systems are designed to optimize fruit and vegetable growth (such as lettuce, onions, herbs, zucchini, eggplant, squash, cabbage, melons, strawberries and more...).
- Floradrain FD40 is the ideal drainage layer for Urban Farming
- Specially designed growing medium ZinCoblend-F provides necessary nutrients for optimal growth.
- Depth based on the fruits and vegetables you want to grow (200 - 400 mm)
- Fruit & Vegetables
- Growing Medium ZinCoblend-F (≥ 200 mm)
- ZinCo Filter Sheet TG
- ZinCo Floradrain FD40
- ZinCo Diffusion Membrane TGV21
- Rigid Insulation
- ZinCo Root Barrier WSB100-PO
- Roof Structure & Waterproofing